06 May Redmi Note 8 Pro Custom ROM Installation Two Easy Methods!
Then Open the Device Manager and Locate the ADB Drivers to Install it. Finally, you can follow the How to install the ADB Driver page to install the drivers correctly. The problem is that Xiaomi is slow in maintaining the security patch and Major upgrades; It has a Mid-level Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665. But, If you are comfortable using custom ROMs, you can use Lineage OS.
- The Redmi Note 8 Pro was the clear star of the show, featuring a quad 64MP camera setup, a decently performing MediaTek Helio G90T processor, and an extensive feature set.
- LineageOS is the most used and most trusted Custom ROM out there.
- Now, we aim to repeat the same story with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, Xiaomi’s latest mid-range value offering.
- Once complete you will see the “Success” message on the screen, And your phone will reboot.
- Download either the fastboot or recovery firmware from the link(s) below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options.
- If you want to downgrade or upgrade your version so it might be helpful for you we have provided all possible versions of Stock/Fastboot ROM download links of file.
Xiaomi’s Redmi sub-brand has been in the limelight for the right reasons. The Redmi Note 7 series has helped Xiaomi retain the top spot in the Indian market for the 8th consecutive quarter, contributing to over 5.5 Million units sold within the first five months of launch. Redmi also entered the premium segment with the Redmi K20 Pro, dubbed as the ‘Flagship Killer 2.0’ by Xiaomi itself. Early leaks credit suggest that Redmi may be planning to release the Redmi Note 8 very soon, possibly alongside the Redmi 4K Smart TV. Now, a new Xiaomi device has passed through the FCC, giving us our first look at the live images of what is the Redmi Note 8, and further indicating a possible launch in the US as well.
We can enhance performance by 30-40% compared with your old usage within these limits. If you use Lineage Custom ROMs, you can expect a 50-80% improvement in performance.
With the “Android 12 – 13 Eligibility Check” and “MIUI 13 Eligibility Check” menus, you can check which update your selected device will receive or not. After this process you will probably need to reflash TWRP image on your phone because flashing any Official update replaces TWRP with Mi-Recovery. All Xiaomi phones come with MIUI’s built-in updater app and with this app we can either wait for the updates to arrive to our phone or we can manually apply updates.